Mitsubishi CS-27EX1 Relay? P/N? Where to Buy?

After the TV went all WHITE, I reviewed the older posts in this group and found that the mechanical relay near the power supply was the problem. Tapped on the relay (hard) and now everything is fine. Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the relay and where I might order one?

Thanks

Reply to
Rod

Before you buy a relay you need to check the caps.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet