Mitsubishi CS-20201

I purchased a Mits CS-20201 a few years ago for my mother who is in a care center. Apparently, one of the aides "misplaced" the owner's manual - as in probably threw it out with the trash.

Do you have a copy of the owner's manual or know where I could download one from the Net?

Thanks,

Robert

Reply to
RobertSmithee

Mitsubishi Parts (800) 553-7278 General (800) 552-8324 Website

rm502