microwave door handle help

I need to replace the door handle on my Kenmore microwave, p/n

721.89941490. I am prepared to measure the door leakage before and after as I have an HP spectrum analyzer (and a Bluetooth antenna collection). I am hoping there is a Kenmore guru out there who can explain how to remove the inside door trim without breaking all the plastic parts. The handle alone was $35....... thanks
Reply to
dalcomm