LOOKING FOR TRIAC CROSS REFERENCE

our 29 year old GE JET110 microwave oven finally had a problem. fuse blown. checked all transformer windings, cap, diode, magnetron filament. found triac separated from heat sink.

triac tested good electrically, so mechanically re-attached triac to heat sink (don't ask me how!), replaced fuse, oven works.

would like to replace triac but cannot find cross reference for 27X5072. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Reply to
nucleus

A small C-clamp will hold it in place. If it works, leave well enuf alone. A new microwave would be in order once this one dies, it doesn't owe you anything. Also, a new machine would probably have a turntable and many other features that aren't on your old oven.. I am all for conservation, so if it is working, why not leave the present triac in?

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann