Looking for power supply schematics for a Proview 19" LCD TV

Model # PA-19DK5 I believe, also says 900T on the back as well. I have

12V but no 5 V on power supply, think it might be what I suspect id a 5 volt regulator but part numbers on it do not come up on google. They are 21A3 and 65U6Z
Reply to
rryczak1

have you checked all the chemicals capacitors with an esr meter ? you should...

here are schematics to build your own esr meter

regards,

--
---
Kripton

Not certain but they might be Sharp part Nos.

Reply to
Ian Field

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:45:35 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, the following repositories of free downloadable service manuals turned up in my Google searches for Proview:

(I tried to create a TinyURL, but got a "not found" error )

I suspect that "21A3" is a date code. Such formats are used by some Japanese IC manufacturers. You could compare it against the markings on other ICs.

Could we see a photo of the relevant section of the PCB?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar