Power supply design ?

I am wondering about the design of a particular power supply. I started trying to skip around the issue at hand, but got busy with other things - thus the PS project got shoved to the back burner.

CONAR 324 Power Supply - offered as a part of some Electronics Courses via National Radio Institute.

It used an UA78HG Voltage Regulator - capable of allowing

Reply to
CLFE