looking for instructions to replace exit roller in personal laserwriter ntr

several months ago i bought a complete roller assembly for another printer and found the exit roller to be still in good shape -- now i have to replace same in a personal laserwriter ntr yet i've misplaced the instructions. which screws do i need to take off?

thank you for your time and trouble.

sincerely,

Richard

Reply to
motorcitymathnut

Try the folks at . I'll bet they can send you to a link of theirs with a pdf file for your LX engine. Best wishes and good luck.

Reply to
onepeanutwhistle

It might also be available online from fixyourownprinter.com. That's where I downloaded the manual for my HP.....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert