LM1281 Substitute?

Is it possible to substitute an LM1281N video IC, with a 1282? According to the specs, they're exactly the same except the 1282 is 110Mhz, instead of

85MHz. Does that mean it has to run at that specific frequency?
--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

As far as I can see looking at the data sheets, you should be OK subbing a

1282 for a 1281. Looks like the 1282 is just a slightly better version. The 110MHz is just what the amps in the device, are good up to. Any video applied will have component frequencies going all the way down to DC, anyway. All that frequency spec means is that it can resolve finer video detail than the 1281. Go for it !

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

That's what I figured, thought I'd get some info before I went ahead and gambled my time on it. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.