Lexmark 3200 MFP DC Power Connector Pin Out

I have a Lexmark 3200 MFP. It has a 4-pin din connector and requires

24VDC 1.5A.

I don't have the power supply and I don't have the pin out for the connector.

Can anyone help me with the pin-out for the connector or point me a source for low-cost spares. I am in Singapore.

Alternatively, could someone explain how I might figure out the pin out for the connector without damaging the MFP?

Tx

Reply to
Ian Munro

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:31:49 +1000, Ian Munro put finger to keyboard and composed:

Test for continuity between the DIN and USB connectors. That will probably identify the ground pin(s).

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar