Lenovo T60 laptop Audio problem

I formated my childs Lenovo T60 laptop(May be an IBM machine) and i'm having problem with the sound. I tried loading it from the net but it will not just work. all other drivers from the net worked but the audio. I'm using Win XP Sp2. Help please. Thank you.

Reply to
kwamena banson

It is IBM. T60 is the series, not the model number.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Bob Villa