lead free solder

John Robertson Inscribed thus:

No association with Warton Metals, but I would highly recommend them ! They are one of the most courteous, knowledgeable and helpful companies that I've encountered.

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

Are you saying that you lied when you claimed to have been a teacher?

OK. I'll ignore you. PLONK

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

The main people such as Farnell still stock it as a current item.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily