lcd power

have a 26" Gateway LCD TV. It is using the fsp power supply and seems to have a problem. It "chatters" and doesnt seem to develope the 24 or

12 volt rails... One of the rails seems to get up to about 15 volts. The 5 volt standby seems to operate... I am wondering if anyone has any

experience with this TV or power supply... I am a Owner/operator of a qualified Electronics service company... just not for Gateway junk... I

mean stuff

Reply to
jwhmca