KV-32XBR95S buzzing and picture flickering

Fixed some solder joints in this Sony KV-32XBR95S last night which brought it back to life, however a half hour later it started buzzing intermittently through the audio with black flashes going through the picture which was also sporadically changing size a bit. Opened it back up and with the sound muted I can hear a zappy sounding buzz from around the area of the flyback but I don't see any visible arcing with the lights off. Should I take the leap and replace the flyback or is there something else that causes symptoms of this nature on these?

Reply to
James Sweet