Kepco Model ABC 100-0.2 M Power Supply Schematic needed

I have a fairly old Kepco Model 100-0.2M power supply with no output. Befor e I tear into the unit, I was hoping someone here would have a schematic, o r know where to get one for free. The supply is too old to spend much $ on repairing, but I have a huge parts supply and hope to get it running again without spending much money.

Reply to
hrhofmann

kepco seem to be some real assholes. You can buy your manual for only $110

Cydrome Leader