kenwood car radio need code

them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

Agreed - you already have more than your fair share of stupidity. Any more and the country would implode.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

The remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served us nothing
but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. -- Calvin Trillin
Reply to
Peter Hucker

give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

and the country would implode.

I agree that's why I would like to see all the illegal aliens, and those who have overstayed their visa rounded up & deported.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spam.com says...>

give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

and the country would implode.

Brits? Yeah, we have all of the smart Brits already. In fact, your little island has already imploded because of the brain drain.

Reply to
krw

give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

and the country would implode.

You need to vote for the US equivalent of the BNP.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

I walked into a public toilet where I found two cubicles, one of which was
already occupied. So I entered the vacant one, as you do, and dropped my
trousers and sat down.
A voice from the next cubicle said "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
I thought it a bit strange, but not wanting to be rude replied, "Yeah not too
bad, ta".
After a pause I heard the voice again: "So, what are you up to mate?"
Again, I answered somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure what to say now,
I replied "Umm, just having a quick poo.... how about yourself?"
I then heard the voice for the third time...."Sorry mate, I\'ll have to call you
back... I\'ve got some d*ckhead in the next loo answering everything I say!"
Reply to
Peter Hucker

give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

and the country would implode.

That's the foreigners we let in.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

If there\'s one thing I can\'t stand, it\'s intolerance.
Reply to
Peter Hucker

give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

and the country would implode.

Can you blame the smart ones for leaving?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

and the country would implode.

Brain Natriuretic Peptide?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

more and the country would implode.

Nope. Maybe now the French will move to that lousy little island and increase the IQ of both.

--
Keith
Reply to

and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

more and the country would implode.

Do you think they can achieve the required critical mass. Or will they still fall a little short?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

more and the country would implode.

Then French are not especially intelligent. They are more sensible in quite a few ways, but not more intelligent.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

When the office printer\'s type began to grow faint, the office manager called a
local repair shop where a friendly service agent told him that the printer
probably only needed a thorough cleaning. Because the store charged $50 for such
cleanings, he said, the manager might try reading the printer\'s manual and doing
the job himself.
Pleasantly surprised by the man\'s candor, the office manager asked, "Does your
boss know that you discourage business!?"
"Actually it\'s my boss\'s idea," the employee replied.  "We usually make more
money on repairs if we let people try to fix things themselves first."
Reply to
Peter Hucker

and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

more and the country would implode.

few ways, but not more intelligent.

Well, then we agree. You are dumber than a frog.

--
Keith
Reply to

hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

emigrating to

more and the country would implode.

a few ways, but not more intelligent.

How on earth could you possibly read that into what I wrote?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

            ,
           / \\
         .\'   \'.
        /       \\
       /.-.   .-.\\
       `/  \'.\'   \\`
      .\'          \'.
     /.--.     .--.\\
     `/   \'. .\'    \\`
    .\'      `       \'.
   /.---.       .----.\\
   `/    `.   .\'     \\`
  .\'       `.\'        \'.
 /,----,          ,----,\\
 `\'-.__.;-,____,-;.__.-\'
          `"""`
Reply to
Peter Hucker

hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

emigrating to

Any more and the country would implode.

quite a few ways, but not more intelligent.

Ok, stupid, I'll spell it out for you. The French "aren't especially intelligent", yet if they moved to your puny god-forsaken island would increase your average IQ. Got it dummy?

--
Keith
Reply to
krw

hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

emigrating to

Any more and the country would implode.

quite a few ways, but not more intelligent.

This "god-forsaken" island doesn't believe in god like you neanderthals. It also doesn't get half destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes every 5 minutes. Oh and we can spell complicated words like colour and aluminium.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.
"Are you crazy?" yelled the customer, "with your hand on my steak?"
"What" answers the waiter, "You want it to fall on the floor again?"
Reply to
Peter Hucker

to hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

emigrating to

Any more and the country would implode.

quite a few ways, but not more intelligent.

You don't even make a convincing liar.

minutes.

Dumb as a box of rocks too. Though there is nothing new here.

No, quite obviously you can't.

--
Keith
Reply to

to hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

emigrating to

stupidity. Any more and the country would implode.

quite a few ways, but not more intelligent.

Go look at some stats. Most Americans are religious. Most Brits are either atheists, or slightly religious but don't even bother going to church.

minutes.

You haven't heard of hurricanes? I'm sure any decent news website will help you out here.

Ignoramus.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his
mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour surgical
procedure.
A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask "Are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed the young nurse replies "I don\'t know sir. I\'m only here to wash
your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he may damage his vitals from worry about his testicles, she
overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his willie in one hand and his testicles in the
other, lifting them and moving them around.
Then she takes a close look and says "There\'s nothing wrong with them sir"
The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly "Thank you
very much, that was wonderful, but listen very, very carefully...
"Are - my - test - results - back?
Reply to
Peter Hucker

also doesn't get half destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes every 5 minutes. Oh and we can spell complicated words like colour and aluminium.

Funny, GB seems to have an *official*, as in *government* supported church, something that's prohibited in the US.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Peters

also doesn't get half destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes every 5 minutes. Oh and we can spell complicated words like colour and aluminium.

Yeah, but they don't believe in it.....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

also doesn't get half destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes every 5 minutes. Oh and we can spell complicated words like colour and aluminium.

What the government does and what the general public does are completely unrelated.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Sex Manual for Computer Experts