ITT with core chassis 2 - whining noise when starting

Hello,

I have an older ITT tv set (5530 PS Ideal Color with core-chassis 2 90 deg.) that makes a whining noise when starting that goes away after few mins.

In another forum I found a hint for the Monoprint B chassis about checking caps C901 (4u7 / 400V) and C707 (2u2 / 63V). Can anybody tell me where these caps are located so I can look for similiar caps on my set?

Or does anybody have a clue about this error on my set? I already replaced C

722 (47u / 35V) as the set took 5 mins to turn on when cold.

Thanks, Sebastian

Reply to
Reinhard Voitzsch