InFocus LP425z power supply

I have an InFocus projection unit with a bad power suppky. I have fan action, and logic board action, ( 5v, 12v, 8.5v, -8.5v, but no 28 -

60VDC) I assume that the 28 - 60VDC is the bulb voltage since I have no lamp lighting. Is there a particular component that I should be checking? Anyone have schematics for the following?

NMB power supply SP1621 aka IFS p/n 520-0069-04

Thanks for your help in advance. I have access to soldering tools and multimeters. Jeff

--
Jeff
Reply to

Schematics, not available. Parts, not available.

Call Infocus and if it is still a supported unit you can ship it to them for flat rate repair of around $250.

If it is obsoleted by Infocus, time to start shopping.

A very well experienced and trained technician might be able to repair it if the part failure is a standard part without any schematic.

Infocus is factory exchange/repair only. At one time they had a few authorized independent repair shops in the US and you might be able to send it off to them.

Reply to
dkuhajda