I want to start my own business can anybody give me advice

deals with brand shoes We prefer to wholesale of cartons, but we can also supply mixed colours and sizes as you like. Drop shipping can be done also. And all the shoes are packed in original boxes with retro cards, and the tags and style code number are 100% correct. we provide door to door service.We can not only provide high quality products, but also offer the best service. we promise that if our shoes not successfully sent to the customer hands, we are willing to shoulder the responsibility for compensation. any more details,pls browse our website
contact me: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.cn

Reply to
brandokshoes