i should have bought a jvc

i have a koss ks2503 5 disk dvd ht has sound nw pic and i dont know where to get a repair manual or parts list&location koss warrents are a joke 90 days

aand they were no help for anything at all help

--
mf5055
Reply to

No, you shouldn't have. Every JVC machine I've ever owned has broken within a year.

- NRen2k5

mf5055 wrote:

Reply to
NRen2k5

Hook the unit to a T.V. with s-video, or component output. The unit may be putting out video on the wrong output.

Reply to
Dani

JVC? Really? Have you ever tried to get tech support from JVC? You might want to check with some folks who service electronics locally before assuming that any particular brand has decent support.

As for reliability, JVC has had their share of dogs in DVD players.

I suspect a lot of JVCs products have a 90 day warranty, too.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Does JVC even make DVD players, or do they just slap their name on Orion or Funai units? They made great VCRs 15-20 years ago but that doesn't mean anything today.

Reply to
James Sweet