HP P1005 Printer Repair

The usb cable was pulled sideways from my P1005. My child tripped over the cable. This has loosened the female usb socket in the recess in the top right hand corner (facing the back). I need to remove the side casing in order to affect a repair. I build ham radios so have the right equipment. But where are the fixing screws please? I see that the bottom edge of the panel is a clip fit. The printer is out of warranty. Thank you. Chris B.

Reply to
CJB