How to repair an invisible machine from the 23rd century?

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.

How can I repair it?

Reply to
Lloyd Hearsewave

On 1/18/2011 11:40 AM Lloyd Hearsewave spake thus:

Shoot, why do we always have to answer these newbie questions? Use your time machine, of course. Everyone knows that!

   who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
   that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

That requires specific test equipment:

Revisible Variable Intensity UV/IR Worklight: $2,399 (Availablity

50 years)

Revisible Digital Voltmeter (w/sub-micro probes): $11,999

Revisible Digital Oscilloscope and Locic Analyzer: $239,999

Revisible Solder Sucker (with sub-micro tip): $9,499 (Availablity

50 years)

Revisible Soldering Station: $23,999 (with Temperature and Visibility Controls)

Revisible Lead/Mercury/Arsenic Solder (1 oz.) $535 (Availablity 50 years) (EPA permit to use solder $35,000/year)

Revisible Protetive Suit, Mask, Gloves for one person: $47,395

Revisible Moble Clean Room (with 4 suit air supply, negative pressure air exchanger, 40KW UPS (2 hours): $1,345,495

More information available at

Interest-free payment plan: 5% down, 2%/year until delivery.

Products without an availability date have an estimated lead time of

200 years.

John

Reply to
news

You can't. No user serviceable parts inside or outside. I suggest you call tech support from wherever you bought it.

Also, note that only those deemed worthy can actually see and operate such a machine. (See the Emperor's Clothes). If you can't see it, I suggest a remedial course in ethics, morals, tact, logic, quantum mechanics, and not wasting any one's time. Some good deeds would also be helpful. The machine should slowly become visible as your net worthiness improves.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com               jeffl@cruzio.com
# http://www.LearnByDestroying.com               AE6KS
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING BOY?????

Reply to
Shaun

You people of the past know nothing.

Pick up a T factor chip for the SW7 (you DO have an SW7 I hope) and install it. Then you simply go back in time and prevent the occurance of the faualt. Make sure to use VF9 antigrator so you are not affected by the timeline. Sorry about your family, but you can write a nice hefty repair bill on that. I mean 35,890 KW of energy and all that. You migtht have to do a bit of customer relations to make them understand that this awesome power does not grow on trees.

Terminator four.

Reply to
Jeff Urban

ng.

If you don't know what it does...why would you repair it? How do you know its timeline if you can't see it?

Reply to
Bob Villa

Wasn't there a Star Trek Next Generation episode about this? A person from the 22nd century found a time machine, went forward into the 24th and claimed to be a historian. He was actually collecting artifacts to take back 200 years and sell off the technology.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.

Spray paint it so you can see what broke.

--
-Scott
Reply to

Ya, uhh... energy is measured in Joules not Kilowatts genius! Just get some spray paint like Lab 1 suggested. :)

Reply to
DarkwaterBlight

Invisible machine or invisibility machine? There's a difference, you know. The schematics are quite different too. Before you even attempt to repair the former, a quantum interlocuting frammis is absolutely essential.

Reply to
Pimpom

With left-hand or right-hand circular polarization? The RHCP models have been very difficult to come by lately...

Dave Platt

On 1/20/2011 12:39 PM Dave Platt spake thus:

... but in any case, you're gonna need maximum byte separation (MBS).

   who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
   that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Send the owner a bill for the repair, with 200 years' worth of compound interest. Then you can keep the machine in lieu of payment.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs