How to Fix this part Sharp AM900

Hi Folks, I have a Sharp AM900 and have a white bar with a white plastic sheet at its end. Seems like its some feeder connector. I haven't been able to figure out where it goes. The Copier/Printer has issues when copying or scanning from the automatic feeder i.e. the copies are not clear has lot of white blank areas. If someone can help me sort this, i would really appreciate it. thanks BDesi

Reply to
browndesi