High Speed USB 3.0 port repair

Picked up a portable hard drive. Header ripped off flopping around. Can this be reattached, easily, by someone skilled in this sort of thing or is it a "big deal"? Otherwise, my portable harddrive aint so portable anymore. TIA GT

Reply to
Jon Foster

Yes it is possible to repair this. The caution is that if the traces were also damaged, it may be tricky to reattach them. It is possible, but may take some time. I have done these in the past successfully. Dan

Reply to
abrsvc