HELP - Sansui G-7500

I have a Sansui G-7500 purchased new in 1978 with intermittent (dirty) volume & tone controls and intermittent or dirty switches which cause the output signal to cut in and out. I've tried cleaning them from inside, but most of these parts look as though you'd have to destroy them to disassemble them. Does anyone know if replacement parts are available?

Thanks.

Ed P.

Reply to
Ed Petruskavich