Help: Samsung Smart TV: Vertical Lines

My tv went out in an instant: one second a picture, and then next only soun d and a black screen on the left and right portions of the screen, and vert ical lines in the middle. A little investigation on the internets showed th at the problem is often the t-con board. I sent for one, replaced it, but t he tv is doing exactly the same thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michael Wilson

In not stating the model number and age, which would help those here with failing ESP, probably the best course of action is to file a class action suit and sue? Some Samsung power faults have been rectified that way. Search google.

--
Adrian C
Reply to