HDTV

I find all this amusing... Didn't anybody else read "1984"? Big brother IS watching you. Get over it.

Reply to
mike

As in just throw up our arms and say "OK"? Not likely. The people who don't mind being spied on are traitors and cowards. They have no right to surrender our Bill of Rights to the Corporation.

Reply to
dave

TRAITORS??? How did you come up with that leap??

People who don't do things that are illegal, immoral, antisocial... Are not as bothered by it as you are.

Don't like it? Vote for someone who will change it. Life is not nearly as black-and-white as you seem to wish.

Reply to
mike

Voting doesn't work. The candidate that spends the most wins 3 out of 4 times. Legislators are in the back pockets of businesses that sell stuff to the government. The courts see nothing wrong with this.

This country was built by antisocial little brothers.

Reply to
dave

So how is this meaningful? In the civilized parts of the world it is a legally enforced as being irrelevant.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Well i find tolerating the snooping immoral, antisocial and illegal. We are being robbed of our rights by (GUM) mass media hypnotized blobs that cannot understand the significance of this. They are succoming to the machinations of other internal traitors.

Is this position sufficiently clear?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Per Phoena:

I call that a total non sequitur (or however it's spelled...).

--
Pete Cresswell
Reply to