Hazards of repair

All traces of Lithium had to removed from the kU band telemetry equipment we supplied to NASA for the Space Station because they considered it a health & a safety hazard.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

I routinly check any centrifuge I work on.

I found my old pentax lens had a high count from its uranium ore coatings.

I remember well the radioactive static eliminators.

greg

Reply to
GregS

The last one on this page looks like a ghost ...

(or
)

--
Adrian C
Reply to

In article , Adrian C writes

Some good demos of working ones at YouTube:

(\__/)
(='.'=)  Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.
(")_(")  http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/windows_7.png
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Lithium carbonate is still used for mania. Nobody knows why it works, but iirc it's still better than anything else.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

Lithium carbonate is still widely prescribed for treating mania. Nobody knows why it works, but iirc it's still better than anything else.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
[...]

Was posting the same message 3 times a symptom of mania?

Reply to
ian field

No, of Thunderbird. Your guess which kind.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs