HAKKO soldering tip dimensions

I have an old soldering station with a worn out tip.
I have seen on Ebay many tips for HAKKO irons, but I haven't
been able to find dimension information for the outer diameter,
inner (hole) diameter, and diameter for the part that has to
fit through the collar hole.
Does anyone know this information, or where I can find it?
Please post it here.
(The Hakko website and Google have been of no help.)

Thank you.

Re: HAKKO soldering tip dimensions

 ** The OD of a new tip is 6.7 mm, the ID is 4mm.

There is thin stainless steel sleeve fitted inside the hole.

The hole is 23mm deep.

...  Phil

Re: HAKKO soldering tip dimensions

** Hakko tips are so simple.

There is a steel jacket over the copper ( like a full metal jacket bullet)
which is also nickel plated.

The stainless steel, internal liner is there to prevent adhesion to the
ceramic heater.

...  Phil

Re: HAKKO soldering tip dimensions

"Phil Allison"

**I meant to write:

" Hakko tips are not so simple. "

...   Phil

Re: HAKKO soldering tip dimensions

Call Hakko in Valencia California and ask them.

Site Timeline