http://www.tequipment.net/Hakko936-12.html?gclid=CNOtuYXGx5ECFREoFQodUjplug
)

Where do you live (approximately?

What are you willing to trade for it?

John Popelish

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Live in Texas, John.

Open to almost any models.

I have lots of stuff.....for what model?

j/b

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Well, John, are you still there?

j/b

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

Quit playing games.   A model was specified, make an offer or go away.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Look, kiddy, he said what he liked, not what he had.

Now, try some meds or a rope.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

   It's time to punt you into the dimbulb pit.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

Sure.
I'm left wondering if your pile of stuff includes 100
$1 bills.

John Popelish

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
It's the other way around, kid.  One can get the 936-12 for 69 bux.  Is that
what you have?

Seems like there is a tremendous amount of immaturity in this group.  You,
too?

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

 > It's the other way around, kid.  One can get the 936-12
for 69 bux.
(snip)

Not if I have to buy it and send it to you.
For $69 (plus postage) you go buy one, yourself.

John Popelish

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
I asked someone else what I am asking you: how old are you?

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

58.  How 'bout you?

John Popelish

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
No 58 year-old that I know of is as immature as you appear to be.  Me?  I am
older.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

Here is a little free advice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tl-c1PusrM

;-)

John Popelish

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Speak for yourself, John.  I don't go to links from folks such as yourself.

Grow up.

I am through with you because you are out against the world.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

Don't get mad at me.  I am doing my best to field a response
to your letter to the North Pole that somehow ended up in
sci.electronics.design.

Sorry, I don't know when you are sleeping or when you are
awake, nor can I read your mind when it comes to soldering
irons.  Go back to your first post and put yourself in my
place and see if you can make any sense out of your posts.
I tried.  I still don't know if you want a gift of a new
iron, a used iron for cheap, or anything with a Hakko
trademark on it for some unknown reason.

You have been hard to understand.

But the video at that link is still good advice.

John Popelish

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

How about you tell us what you wanted to achieve with your initial
post?
How are we supposed to interpret a blank message that simply screams
"HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED"?
A more constructive and informative post up front would have avoided
any unpleasantness.

Dave.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Dave,

"HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED" means: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED.

If you have one, tell me what you have and what you want for it.  It is
extremely simple.

Maturity and meds for some in here would avoided unpleasantness.  I don't
spoon feed nutcases.

j/b

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED

It was too simple, and that's the problem.
Just for the record, there were many problems with your "wanted" post:
- You used ALL UPPER CASE. That's like SHOUTING, and is bad etiquette.
- You didn't say where you are from (I'm from Australia)
- You didn't say what type of Hakko iron you wanted
- You didn't say whether you wanted new or second hand
- You didn't say if you wanted to buy one or swap one, or wanted
pickup or were happy with postage etc
- Hakko irons are dime-a-dozen on eBay and other places, both new and
second hand, so posting for such an item here, especially with
absolutely no detail at all was always going to be frowned upon.

With such a simple post people were always going to have to guess and/
or ask for more detail, thus wasting everyones time. A few seconds
work and consideration on your part up front would have solved all
that. Generally speaking, wanted ads and for sale ads are against the
general group etiquette, so you were behind the 8-ball to begin with.
Help us to help you.

Regards
Dave.

Re: HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:56:35 -0800 (PST), "David L. Jones"

Here's my 2 bits on SEDiquette...

I tend to look at SED like an information pool.
Ask yourself: Can you put back in the pool what you took out?

I would have liked to have read an opinion of what makes the Hakko so
great...
That might be putting some back in the pool.

Actually, I think the SED pool analogy works quite well..
There are sometimes kids pissing in the pool.
There are pool filters.
Some are excellent swimmers, others drowning, some using floats,
others making waves.
The experts are using the rebreathers in the deep end.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada.

Site Timeline