Grundig VS-C 35 video camera

Anyone have experience of a Grundig VS-C 35 video camera?

I have just managed to salvage one and it?s all in working condition except the zoom doesn?t work. I can hear the servos are working but then there is a clicking noise. Does anyone know how to safely dismantle the camera and have some advice what might be wrong and how to fix it? Thanks.

Reply to
AAW