Garage door openers

No, but you're great at taking something useful and turning it into crap.

Michael A. Terrell

Is that the effect I had on you?

Don't blame me for your down fall.

Reply to
Jamie

You always try to take too much credit, moron. I have had a downfall, but you are a never was.

Tell me something. You claim Home depot routinely breaks federal law by reselling defective goods, yet that have grown to the largest home improvement chain in the world. How the hell could they stay in business if people brought back everything they bought?

BTW, right now, both Lowe's and Home Depot give a 10% discount to US veterans. Too bad that you are a coward who never served.

Michael A. Terrell