Fluke 8600a meter repair

Hi,

I have 7 8600a here with the same problem, several mV Offset in the

200mV AC range which leads to severe offset in all mA AC ranges (3 digits). DC ranges are fine.

I have more details if there's someone out there with experience with the 8600a. Just can't seem to find the fault. On the output of the AC converter i see a difference between output, and AZ out, with shorted input, which causes the offset. But more details if there's actually someone who knows about the 8600a.

thanks

ST

Reply to
stefan_trethan

Turns out my stupid desk lamp fouls the measurement. Is a fluorescent with electronic ballast, should've known better.

Still some offset, but it appears within tolerance. Bad shielding there i'd say.

Still interested in discussing the problem though, but much of the mystery is solved.

ST

Reply to
stefan_trethan