FA: AD7701 and SIP relays

Hi

I accidentally got 3 pcs AD7701AN in DIP20 package from some scrapped test equipment. They were in sockets, and the equipment was in working state when scrapped. It is a 16 bit ADC, with a list price of 40EUR (Elfa). Date: 2 are from 0436, one is from 0247

I dont need it myself, so I am willing to sell it if anyone wants it.

There are also lots of SIP relays, SIL05-BV07056 and DSS41A05R, but they are soldered into the PCB.

If anyone are interested, then contact me.

Sonnich

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen