Ethical question.

The customer may have bought the laptop used on eBay or elsewhere and may be totally unaware of its contents.

Reply to
The Peeler

It certainly does. He may have great difficulty proving his innocence.

Reply to
The Peeler

[...]

Troll status confirmed.

Reply to
JW

You're admitting you are a troll? Or that the entire thread was a troll (which is likely)? Claiming I'm a troll? Or is it that if someone posts something you don't agree with a troller?

Reply to
PeterD

Wrong on that point, troll boy.

Wrong on that point, troll boy.

Wrong on that point, troll boy.

Wrong on that point, troll boy.

Wow, totally wrong... Why am I not surprised?

Reply to
PeterD

Troll-O-Meter

Not very subtle. Try harder next time.

Reply to
JW

I got one too, and put your posts on it, and got:

Reply to
PeterD