eeprom file needed for Proview\kds 998n

Anyone out there in repairland have one? Or one that I can copy? I found a Polish site that has it listed but its a pay site.

Reply to
peters

You might try using a blank (binary zeros) eeprom. I had two monitors with bad eeproms and replacing them with blank ones solved the problem. I had bought a programmer kit on the WEB (about $15 to $20) and saved the old contents before replacing them with all zeros. John

Reply to
jdgill