Diode

I'm repairing a friend's 2WIRE DSL modem/router, and I need a little help in identifing a shorted diode. It's as surface mount diode, and the only numbers I can see on it are 822B, and the letters RSL. There also appears to be the letters "OK" enclosed in a small circle to the left of the 822B.

After looking through some of the online databases the only thing I could come up with that has "822B" in it and makes any sense at all is a 1N5822B.

Thanks!

Reply to
bill

The 1N5822B is a 3 amp axial lead shottky.

Reply to
Meat Plow