Digitek Monitor (screen size keeps changing)

Hi!

I have a Digitek monitor which the screen size keeps changing. The brightness cannot be adjusted much. (i've checked the VR of the knob no problem)

I tried turning the "screen" on the FBT and and the rate of the size changing speed increases with the brightness until it shut down for a while and returns. Th screen will show a very bright background and if "screen" is slightly reduced, the size changing symptoms seems to disappear.

However if the monitor is switched off and on (within 3 secs) again the size changing problem comes back again.

Does anyone know what is the likely problem?

Thank you Richard

Reply to
Richard