Difference btn a stabilizer and a regulator.

Can anyone give me the difference between a stabilizer and a regulator? Thanks

Also the advantages and disadvantages diode valve and valves in general.

Reply to
fynnashba

41.210.28.217 resolves to "adsl28217.4u.com.gh" Top Level Domain: "com.gh" Country IP Address: GHANA

This sounds like a homework problem. You really should not be asking anyone to do your homework for you. You don't learn anything that way. I suggest you start by using Google and Wikipedia:

Type in the keywords "voltage stabilizer" or "voltage regulator" and read through the results. The answer should be in the first few articles. If you don't understand the articles, read the textbook or ask the instructor.

Also, advantages and disadvantages are comparisons. When you ask a question about the advantages and disadvantages of something, you need to specify with what you are comparing.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com