Difference BD311/312 <-> BD311N/312N?

Dear Experts

For repairing an audio power amp I need a pair of BD311N/BD312N.

Unfortunately I've found just technical data for BD311/312. Can anybody tell me the difference between BD311/312 and BD311N/312N?

TIA

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Generally , but presumably manufacturer dependent Transistor number with an N suffix = lead free / RoHS pins/leads. ie full tin coating, so scrape back for tin-pest free, long term reliability, if soldering into old kit.

N_Cook

N_Cook schrieb:

Hello

Thank you very much for answering.

AFAIK those transistors were produced in the 70s of the last century: ROHS wasn't on topic at that time ...

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner