Dead CTC169

I have a dead P46730WK (CTC169). R767U on HV Reg was burned. Replaced resistor and found B+ to be around 165 volts in standby. When set is first plugged in, several clicks can be heard from area of flyback. Replaced the following:

C4101 C4102 C4104 C4108 C4145 C4401 C4402 CR4118 CR4401 CR4402 Q4101 Q4401 U4101

This did not correct the problem. B+ is around 175 now, and the set has a constant ticking when plugged in. Removed lead from HV splitter with no luck. I have a replacement HV splitter but I won't replace it with the B+ still high. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
sore7550