Daewoo TV - "HEAT RUN" on screen.

We have a DTQ-20V1FC that has a white screen with "HEAT RUN" displayed on the screen. If I go into factory service mode and reset to factory adjustments, it disappears but when I unplug the set from AC, it then reappears until I go into service mode again and do reset. Have anyone had any success with this set for this problem? Should I change the EEPROM?

Reply to
tyrone_park