Crate Powerblock CPB-150

Well I'm back in the repair business but only work on pro-audio stuff. Got this SLM Powerblock dead to the audio world but does light the pilot LED. I've googled for a free print download to no avail. Any ideas where to find one before I try to purchase?

There are no visible defects. Customer claimed he could wiggle the output

1/4" jack and get it to make sound, I couldn't reproduce that on the bench.
Reply to
Meat Plow

Does it have an effects loop or some kind of preamp out/poweramp in sockets? There might be a switched jack which is open when it should be closed - a very common fault these days.

If you do find a jack with dodgy contacks, don't mess about trying to clean it, change it.

Ron(UK)

--
Lune Valley Audio
Public Address Systems