Cossor 1045K Oscilloscope

I'm trying to repair a Cossor 1045K Oscilloscope and would be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of the service / operator manual. I can find a copy of the circuit diagram from

but ideally I would like to get a copy of the full manual.

The CRT appears to be working fine as the X and Y position adjustments work. When I connect the Y input to the built in 1V pk-pk AC test signal the scope displays a vertical line, but the test signal itself appears to be ok. Changing the timebase makes no difference to the display and the output from TB OUTPUT is a constant 187V DC. The end of a wire that is connected to the timebase switch has come loose, but it is not clear to where the other end should be connected. If anyone has a working example I would appreciate if they could tell me to where this wire should be connected, it is the short black wire from the bottom of the rotary timebase switch (the pin that also has a wire to the 2 uF capacitor that is mounted on the switch and another red wire connected).

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
markgsmbox-gsmforum