Cornerstone p1750 monitors

Well, now that my Cornerstone p1750 monitors have 2 years left on their warranty both of them have now developed problems. One was bought in

2/25/2 and the other on 3/25/2. The one that was purchased in on 3/25/2 now has no video, not even the OSD comes up, but it seems fully functional otherwise. The other purchased on 2/25/2 has developed jittery horizontal width problem. The width jumps in and out several millimeters on both sides, it does not get any better or worse as the monitor heats up.

Cornerstone also is apparently out of busyness, all the phone numbers I have tried on the invoices and from whois lookups of their domains have failed (monitorsdirect.com and bigmonitors.com). Are their any suggestion on how to repair the monitor vith the dead video? I guess I could always move some of the electronics form the working one to the other with no video. I don't have much monitor experience but would like to get one of them working.

Thanks for any input..

Craig

Reply to
n7uqa91