Clip-art for electronic kit ?

Its gone quiet on the repairs front the last month and I've decided to do a local door to door flyering. Anyone know of a source of monochrome clip-art for amps , decks etc ? Googling just turns up general clip-art ads superimposed on electronic goods sales sites. And while at it any other cheap and cheerful methods. ? I've started dropping in on local electric guitar shops as none of them seem to have anmyone qualified to do repairs to amps, mixers etc , unless they are acting as agents for the manufacturers and so they end up turning people away with "unsupported" kit wanted repairing.

N Cook

On the clip-art fronT, as I don't seem to be able to find any suitable. How to convert normal full colour pic to APPROXIMATING clip-art ? Using picture manipulation/effects Brightness/Contrast Adjust Sharpen Edge Detection Reduce to 2 colours

Seems to work reasonably well , anyone know a better sequence ? usiing basic graphic/s packages

N Cook

I recently found a set of CDROMs with 250,000 images, both clip art, and royalty free photos. I see if I can go through them tomorrow, and let you know. Its a holiday in the US today. Happy thanksgiving, everyone (except the turkeys)!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nothing on Microsoft's clip art site? I see a lot of 'surplus' clip art CDs in bins.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

do

CDs

I eventually found some useful ones on

computers/electronics

Reply to
N Cook

do a

clip-art

goods

seem

they

people

Stand easy, I found some useful ones on

computers/electronics.

I just had an email from a music school thsat is in desparate need of someone to repair numerous stage kit. No buses come along then 3 all together

Reply to
N Cook

The offer still stands, if you need them some other time.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida