Christie Electric Corp of LA CA Model C-50M repair

Help I have a OLD Christie Electric Corp of LA CA Model C-50M Battery Charger. Christie was split into two companies a long time ago and they do not have any info about this charger.

The Charger group is Christie Automotive Products, they were unable to help me. I called the local service location from the web site and they said that they could not fix it unless Christie Automotive had the info.

I also contaced CHRISTIE Distribution & Service Center, Marvel Aero International. And MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc., Christie Electric & Flite-Tronic Products. But they also could not help me.

Any help would be great.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

That company is and always has been heavily into motion picture theater equipment. You want to go to

Ken Layton