Ceramic capacitor code ?

In my junk I have quite a few dirty orange disc ceramic capacitors marked EKC CK63Y 103Z and EKC CK61Y 102Z. I know that they are 0.01 and

0.001 uufd respectively but I can't find anything on the working voltage. Anyone out there have any ideas?
--
Thanks & 73
Hank WD5JFR

Googling for ck61 and capacitor found several links, including datasheets.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross
Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:35:09 -0600, "Henry Kolesnik" put finger to keyboard and composed:

ERIE CK63Y103Z .01MFD-1KVDC

CK63Y103Z .01MFD-1KVDC ERIE

Military specs for CK61 and CK63 capacitors:

FWIW, this supplier lists capacitors by Murata Erie:

The US Patent Office lists several patents for capacitors, including ceramic types, assigned to Erie Technological Products Inc, eg ...

US Pat. 3153753 - Filed Jan 25, 1961 US Pat. 3467898 - Filed Aug 7, 1968 US Pat. 3988651 - Filed May 23, 1975 US Pat. 4388415 - Filed Sep 30, 1981

In 1981 Erie was acquired by Murata:

"In 1981, Mr. Murata decided he would like to acquire Erie Technological Products, which at that time was an old-line North American manufacturer of capacitors."

BTW, my guess is that the CK61Y capacitor has a rating of at least

500V, possibly 1KV, if "Y" is the voltage designator.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar