Boston Acoustics BA635 speaker

Has anyone had the opportunity to investigate one of these? Friend of mine had his just quit with no visible damage on the board. The power supply is

12 VAC and there appears to be a good DC supply to the various chips. I have looked for a schematic, but not found one, so I thought I would ask here. While searching, I found several people that had posted about theirs working one day and not the next so I wonder if there is a common solution out there.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany