Blown TV flyback regulator

My TV recently popped in a rather spectacular fashion. The obvious fault is a blown STRF 6655 flyback regulator. Are there other components asround this that I should check as a matter of course, because it looks like I'll need to order in the regulator, and I would rather not replace it and have it blow again because I didn't find another faulty part.

Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
nic.alexander

calvinsff