Battery Amps

up,

My only concern would be running the motors longer than intended without cooldown time, or loading them down more with less current limiting supplied by the larger battery, but other than that it should be fine. Wouldn't hurt to check the temperature occasionally but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Reply to
James Sweet

Presumably the owner's manual would cover this.

I wouldn't want to rely on such current limiting. Ever shorted a lead acid battery? I bet you won't find the case anywhere.

NSM

Many thanks for the help,I noticed a fuse running from the pos.Batt.lead so I guess if it is dodgy then it will blow.Thanks again for all replies.You have helped me out a lot.Regards

Reply to
Harry Collingwood

That really will be tiny. Roughly 17 Ah jump start packs will start a car. They're rated at about 300 amps peak.

--
*Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)